- Words are powerful, they are precise.
- Words can make you climb the highest mountains or leave you crawling the lowest of valleys.
- Words can build up or destroy. They say that violence is the reason for so many deaths in this world and that guns kill.
- What they have missed is the rhetoric on both sides of the political aisle.
- They also have missed the constant and systematic social media onslaught of making people who have differing views hate each other.
- Words. Words unite. Words divide. Words hurt. Words heal.
- The Word of God in His scriptures does both. We must have the full counsel of God to know what we as humans are capable of. Left to our own free will and thinking, we are then left to our own demise.
- Free will and thinking can only coincide within us when there is a Higher Power that has given us limits on what we can and can’t do.
- I know you are thinking, “How can you say that we are free people who have free will and thought if you are saying that we need a Higher Power to tell us what we must and mustn’t do?”
- This is where Moral Law and Truth come in.
- We can’t have a free society without morals. Morals are taught and practiced.
- We also need civil law to keep society in order.
- The less government intervention, the better. Let me explain. How can people be a free society if every action is dictated by the government? The more government interferes, the fewer people are free to think for themselves and make the right decisions. Because human laws are imperfect, no matter how good they seem.
Why? Because human beings have both good and evil inside of them.
- Words. Words can teach, or make people ignorant.
- The Bible is still the most read book in human history. It has founded societies and has made more people free.
- The words inside have changed lives. This book has withstood the test of time.
There are more copies which prove how close to the original writings of the Old and New Testaments they are than any other book out there.
- Even the skeptics are unable to say otherwise. The critics have tried saying that we can’t trust the Bible because it was written by men and the writings are so old, we can’t believe what the original manuscripts.
- Yet, the more they fight this Book, the more the Bible verifies itself, more than any other book out there (See References below).
- Words. The Bible has words. If you read them and acknowledge what these words say, it brings new life to the person reading it.
- Words inside this beautiful, awe-inspiring Book have led more people to be free, than any other book in History.
Words. Can transform a person from the inside out.
- I invite you to read the Bible yourself.
- You will find the words refreshing.
- Start with the Book of Psalms and Proverbs.
- Once you are there, you can jump into the Gospel of John.
- Then you can go to Romans where the words will give you what people without God are like.
- What people with God plus regulations are like.
- Finally, what people who have a lasting personal relationship with Jesus, the Savior of the world are like.
You see, words can be read and interpreted in personal fashions. But once you understand God’s word, there is only one way you can learn it.
- You can read it for the task of reading through it like any other book. You can read it and see how God gave us do’ and don’ts, and try incredibly hard to abide by God’s Commandments.
- Or, you can take those same Commandments and read what Jesus said about them in his Gospels and in Acts, Romans, 1st, and 2nd Corinthians, Galatians,, etc..
- Once you read the explanations of the God’s Word and Commandments in these Letters, you will be set free.
- And once someone is set free in Christ, the person is forever free, no matter what governing bodies are in charge.
- No matter what words anyone uses against the person that has been set free through Jesus the Savior of the world.
- Remember, words can hurt, divide and misinform.
But the Word of God heals, unites and points you to the grace, peace, and joy of knowing God wholly, through a personal relationship with His Son Jesus.
I invite you to know Jesus and ask Him into your life. I encourage you to be indeed set free…
Get know God & be truly free: