- May we never forget what this generation did to save humanity from the brink of disaster
We would be speaking German or Japanese today had it not been for the Greatest Generation.
- Some were as young as 18 others had wives and kids. Most gave without being asked. They did what had to be done for the sake of this Union.
- Those that could not go, cried; some committed suicide because of the shame of not fighting.
Others took the news horrible but went on to help the war effort here at home for the sake of this Union.
Our generation(s) May not be in a world war, but we are definitely in a war. A war that has to be won for the sake of this Union.
- May we learn all the good things from this generation, and honor them by coming together in unity for the sake of the Union.
- May we come together and not be asked but volunteer to bring back our nation from the brink of division which will lead to ruin.
Here’s to the men and women who answered the call against Fascism for the sake of this Union.
- Now I ask you to join me and unite in prayer, supplication, support and salvation for this wonderful country full of freedom fighters for the sake of our much beloved Union….