Christmas Series Part IV
As all of us are trying to make this Christmas Season special and joyous for loved ones, may we not forget those that are hurting during this time of the year. Some people will be spending Christmas alone. Some may be going through some tough financial times. Others may have bad memories of this season. Some may have lost a loved one too close to this Holy day period.
Whatever the reason, may we be sensitive to the needs of others.
- May we first pray for those that need comfort.
- May we then extend a hand to them and bring them closer to Christ.
- May we add to their joy instead of bringing them more sorrow.
- May we love them so that they see Jesus in us.
- Especially those that choose to hate this Holy day season on purpose. Those that have decided not to believe in anything.
- May the God of comfort bring all who are hurting in silence, peace and joy of knowing that one day, Jesus will wipe all their tears away and then and only then, will each of us see how much God cared.
- Enough to know the exact number of tears we shed during our times of sorrows. Enough for those that may think no one cares to finally find out how much a little child born in Bethlehem cared. So much so, that He came to earth to bring goodness and joy by one day dying on a cross. Taking the sins of all who call upon Him, even though He was innocent of any wrongdoing.
- This season, if you are one of those that are hurting, whether you have lost a precious person, or are going through something traumatic, I invite you to feel joy this Christmas, like those that heard the greatest of news about two thousand years ago.
That a Child was born in a manger, to bring mankind back to a lasting relationship with their Creator. His name is Jesus, the Savior of the world.
He is here to comfort all who need comforting.
He is here to counsel anyone who asks for His wisdom because He is called A Wonderful Counselor.
- He has come to bring peace because He is the Prince of peace.
The baby in the manger is Jesus, who is all this and more. He is the Eternal, Mighty God, Everlasting Father. He will bring you comfort and joy if only you should ask Him. Go ahead ask Jesus to heal those wounds you have. I promise that He will take all the burdens you have and make them lighter…