“When I remember You on my bed,
I meditate on You in the night watches,
7 For You have been my help,
And in the shadow of Your wings I sing for joy.
8 My soul clings to You;
Your right hand upholds me.” Psalm 63 verses 6-8 NASB
I am starting a new thing for this blog. I will be breaking up the weekdays as a formula for everyone to take time out of their “busyness”, to reflect on what The Lord is showing them.
I start with Sunday. Sunday will be a day for me and hopefully you to reflect:
- What God is doing in your life.
- What God has shown you through the past week.
- The toxic things that you need to let go of from the past week and your life.
- The positive things that you need to keep in your hearts and minds in order to grow -Spiritually, Mentally and Physically.
Today I Start with Sunday:
For the toxic things in your life this past week:
- Learn from them
- Don’t dwell on them
- Give them to God
- Throw them out of your life
- Never again think of them because God isn’t.
Have a great Week!