— Always remember two things:
— Listen to what your elders teach you, because they have gone through the two roads in life.
- The First Road is the way to Salvation, Grace and Peace. This is God’s Mercy Road. You will never get lost on this road. There will be times that you may think you’re lost, but trust in God’s road always. Don’t veer to your left or to your right. Just remain faithful in journeying through God’s Road.
- The Second Road will lead to destruction. This is the World’s Road. This one is easy, everyone will pass this road in their lifetimes. There will be many times where you’ll be standing at the intersection where God’s road passes the World’s road. You will have to decide which to take. Sometimes some of your friends will want you to take the easy road. They will want you to go with them to places that are on this road.
- Never ever listen to those people who want you to go along the second road. This road may seem to be the easiest and quickest road to your destination, but it’s not. Remember this.
—If ever you get stuck on what road you’re on, ask your elders.
- Your parents, grandparents, fellow Christian friends and family.
- They have been trained in the way they should go on their journey through God’s Road. They know how to manuever through that first road.
- They also know the pitfalls of the second road that most people decide to take.
- ONE THING YOU CAN’T DO:
- Never ask anyone who does not know Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior.
- Why can’t you ask them? Because they are not on the first road.
- They would not be able to give you precise and concise directions to where you need to get.
- They may have an inkling of where you are headed and what your final destination of rest is, but they cannot give you exact directions how to get there. Only those that have been trained to go on the First road’s journey can show you the way.
If you ever get stuck. Look to the Bible. Look to your mom and dad. And always look for Nana and Poppa. because as long as I am able to breathe, I will make sure you and the rest of my kids will take the First Road. God’s Mercy Road ...
For anyone who may not know how to get on God’s Road, here are links on how to know God. I invite you to come along with me and journey on God’s Mercy Road. I promise you will not regret it!