To my wife, daughters, who exemplify the meaning of sacrifice. One day is not enough to tell you how valuable and precious you are to me. You have been hard-working, kept to your affairs. Tried to live at peace with everyone and are an integral part of my life.
- And to all the women I know, may today be a great day for all of you.
- Something I wrote some time ago, which still holds true today…
- “There shouldn’t be a day for us to celebrate women and what they do. Proverbs 31 tells it all.
- To all women(especially in my family), know that you are loved by the Creator of the universe! Know that you don’t need to serve man below him but be there alongside him. You don’t lord over man either.
- Know that you can’t be mistreated but treated like royalty. You are all queens and princesses of His court.
- You don’t need anyone to legitimize you to make you feel good. Jesus has set you free! That’s all the legitimacy you need to be a woman of God like Proverbs 31! Use your talents for His will and not man’s!”
— Oscar Roca