“Spiritual work is taxing work, and men are loath to do it. Praying, true praying, costs an outlay of serious attention and of time, which flesh and blood do not relish.” ― E.M. Bounds, Power Through Prayer
“18 Pray in the Spirit at all times, with every kind of prayer and petition. To this end, stay alert with all perseverance in your prayers for all the saints.19 Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, divine utterance may be given me, so that I will boldly make known the mystery of the gospel,… “
Paul to the Church in Ephesus Chapter 6 Berean Study Bible
- If you truly love people, pray for them. It is far better for the person being lifted up than anything else here on earth. When you pray for someone else:
- You pass your own needs and put them on someone else.
- You start seeing what God really wants in your life.
- You become a servant for all who need it.
- This is a ministry that transcends Borders, strongholds and the time-space barriers.
- This is where we all need to be.
- Pray powerfully and powerfully pray for someone.
Not through your own power but through the Spirit of the LORD. This is where the True Power comes from.
Today if you need any prayer, know that someone has interceded for you. The Holy Spirit. Ask God to help you.
- Pray hard, Praise hard, Worship hard, Listen Intently.