This is Part 2 of the CEA Series. I highly suggest you read The Man On The Rooftop first before reading this post…
1. Today, I want to ask those who are villianizing parents who are completely against the educational system’s indoctrination of our children, to really think the following points thoroughly.
We need to prioritize the system better than what we are doing for our California Public & Private school children.
2. I am one of those parents who is ccompletely & categorically in favor of the idea of educators refraining from teaching sex education to our children, no matter the age.
- This is the job of parents.
- And if parents are not too thrilled about sharing the ‘birds & the bees‘ with their children, maybe this is when the educational system should jump in and help those parents.
- Specifically, in teaching classes for parents on how to explain sexual matters to their kids.
- Not a teacher teaching students the ‘do’s & don’t’s’ of sexual education.
- I am completely & categorically in favor of California The Board of Education teaching our children Reading, Writing & Arithmetic.
Also teaching Real Life Budgeting, Real Life Finances, Real Life Public Speaking.
- Training our public school children in Conflict Communication, in a well thought out manner; teaching our children that they can come to an agreement without using:
— to do their dirty work.
3. I am also completely & categorically in favor of Educators teaching our public school children to use:
- Training in Sports
- Real Life Goal Setting where students of all ages learn what it is to win in the little battles of life by achieving success.
- Giving awards for achievements Goal Setting with real life awards like gift cards in which the parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, Godparents etc., will be happy to furnish.
- For those that can’t afford this, I mean those parents in absolute dire need of help,
- not the ones who don’t want to work; the community can step in and help with those parents or grandparents to get their award cards.
- It’s time to make our children a priority.
- Instead of trying to shove the adulterated curriculum to our children, why doesn’t the California Dept. of Education stop this “Health Education Curriculum”
- And instead, concentrate on bringing California’s educational grades up from ninth to last place in the Union.
- Yes, I’ll say this again, Stop teaching things that children should not be learning & start really focusing on making the California Education system the best in the Union
- & why not the world?
I will be posting the depressing low marks of California schools next post…