There is one week left before the November Elections to choose our Presidential candidates. As an independent I have placed myself right smack in the middle of both parties.
Don’t be Woke…be Informed.
—By Oscar Roca
This is the Second post of why I will not vote with the Democratic Party ever. My last post I spoke about the Democrats allowing their growing number of violent constituants to bully people into thinking, acting and voting like they do. This is called Fascism. This is how Hitler and the Cuban, and lately, the Venezuelan bullies got into power.
But I must confess that lately, I cannot for the sake of my spiritual walk, vote for any democratic ideal, law, or candidate.—BY OSCAR ROCA
Especially the one that we’re seeing now. As I look at the Democratic Presidential Candidate I see a few things that are wrong with him being the POTUS of this great country.
1. I see his deterioration. No one wants to talk about this. Not his people, nor the Democratic Party, nor those that are voting for him. Let’s forget that he is the Democratic Presidential runner for one moment.
If Joe Biden was running on the Republican ticket what would the Democrats say about him?—BY OSCAR ROCA
2. If my Democratic friends are true to themselves, and want the best for this country, they will notice that Joe Biden is not mentally the same man he was 2-3 years ago.
3. I have noticed that he is mumbling and fumbling through interviews. This man needs a TelePrompTer and hearing device to help with just getting out and answering questions.
This should be a huge red flag for anyone that is voting for him.—BY OSCAR ROCA
4. Again, I am going to bring up Joe Biden’s vice presidential running mate, Kamala Harris is not a winner. I don’t care what people tell me, that she is this, that she has that and then when they finish with and she’s the first black female VP candidate, I realize that they are not voting for accomplishment because the person is of color. I have never voted for anyone based on ethnicity or sexuality.
5. I will not be voting for Joe Biden specifically because everyone is voting with their hearts and not their minds. Also because his running mate only got 7% of California voters in the Presidential Primaries for her Party. That should tell everyone including Californians that she is not a person to be trusted, she is not a person that will make California better.
And if Kamala Harris’ own state did not carry her for the Presidential race, what makes her think that she is qualified to be president should Biden die or is unable to carry his duty, which is a more likely scenario?—BY OSCAR ROCA
6. In the 47 years that Joe Biden has been in office, can you, Democratic voters or anyone mention one good thing he did? Or anything that you sponsored that was better for society?
7. I will not be voting for Joe Biden. He has allowed the killing of innocent babies all the years that he has been in office. His stand on abortion makes me sick to my stomach. Any killing of any life is a horrible thing.
8. Finally, I will not be voting for Joe Biden because of the highly controversial things that are going on right now with his involvement in Ukraine, Russia, and China. There are too many flies buzzing around this Burisma investigation. And right in the middle of it is his son Hunter, and the big guy himself. There is no way that he is not involved. There is a video (above) showing him saying that he took care of the investigator in the Ukraine by getting him fired and holding onto or withdrawing money from that country in order to bring in someone who was willing to do whatever The Big Guy wanted. Worse than this, the Democratic Party is looking the other way.
Where there’s smoke, there usually fire…—BY OSCAR ROCA
The hypocrisy of those involved in railroading POTUS these last four years has been immense and intense! As an independent voter who is a Christian, I cannot fathom the incredible shallowness and selfishness of this type of politicians.
Why would Twitter censure The New York Post? A 219 year old newspaper? They were the ones that put the Joe & Hunter Biden story on the front page. Twitter blocked this Newspaper from Twitter altogether! What does this say about the Freedom of Speech & truth getting out there!—BY OSCAR ROCA
I will also not be voting for Joe Biden because of the social media and news outlets that are trying to cover up for him. If we truly believe that we are in a Democratic Republic, the freedom of the press, the freedom to ask questions as a citizen, the freedom to be able to get answers from our elected officials who represent us and not the other way around.
Don’t take my word on why I’m not voting for “The Big Guy,” research everything yourselves. Stop listening to the news and social media outlets. Free yourselves!—BY OSCAR ROCA
I have said this for decades when I am teaching on Sundays. When I say something about the Bible, I let people know not to take everything I say for granted. This is what a student of the Bible does. We get right to the source. Which has made blogging research automatic. Below you will find what the News Media and Social Networks won’t or don’t want to show you. Make your own minds up. Don’t be Woke…be Informed.
Free yourself—just a few of the hundreds of resources out there for you to discover:
List of POTUS’ accomplishments: