The Sound of Silence
His people are completely silent
While brethren are slaughtered
In dark mass graves
The world seems so cold
No one cares or dares
To tell the chilling truth
The sound of silence
In distant far away lands
Demons show their heavy hands
The Faithful die by thousands
While the world turns its head
Thousands slaughtered and abused
Thousands laying side by side
The sound of silence
Screams heard around Nigeria
People filled with hate running
Screaming loud, stabbing all infidels
Mothers, babies screaming’n crying
Terrorists caring less for their pleading
Jesus help us not to deny our faith!
The sound of silence
I call all Christians to arms and armor
Not the kind used by these lunatics
The only kind that will defeat the darkness
Salvation’s Helmet, Righteous Chest Cover
Belt of truth to show the world
The Sword of His Spirit to pierce all hearts
Silence no more dear Christians!
Silence no more!
Where’s the outcry from the media?
Do they hate Christians this much?
One mosque & there’s hysteria
While thousands of innocents die
Thousands upon thousands
Mums the word thru the news
No posts from the social media!
The Sound of Silence in Nigeria…
ATTN: IF YOU WANT THE CLIFF NOTES VERSION, TAKE A LOOK AT THE PICTURE BELOW.
First thing I want to say is that I am a father of two grown women. I have told my daughters to reach for the stars. That they can do anything that they put their mind to, with God’s help.
- With the Elections coming, I want to make sure that people vote morally or with their morals and not a specific loyalty to one party or the other,
- To Fast & Pray on Monday November 5th
- For God’s Divine intervention & Wisdom
I very rarely watch live television anymore because the debacle of our nation is shown like a laser pointing directly at our culture’s demise. I’m not going to talk about whether Justice Kavanaugh is guilty or not. That drum has been beaten to the pulp. But I will talk about what I am seeing in this country. The division is real, and it will set women’s rights back a few steps with the way women are treating other women.
The Kavanaugh hearings were too unbearable. Don’t get me wrong, I have very thick skin.
- Yet, I found myself hurting for the little girls that came into the courtroom on that early September day where the welcoming of the now Justice Kavanaugh and his family was interrupted fourteen times before the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, Sen. Grassley (R-Iowa), could say welcome!
Then to top this off, we see the faces of these little girls whose smiles begin to fade as they see the nastiness of the so-called “educated people” and “leadership” of the opposing party. Right from the beginning these civic leaders and their followers just went haywire against the Kavanaugh family. I had only seen this kind of hate when I was younger and moved in where we were the only Hispanic family in our town at that time.
I mention their followers above, because it’s almost a cult-like feel to the crowd screaming in unison, with an emotional high and low note going from buzzing to screeching, almost as if an invisible dark force is orchestrating their movements and tones.
- These trance like zombi-ish screaming interruptions continued on as the chairman was trying to bring order. I had to turn off the monitor when I saw the security team dash the poor girls away from all the commotion.
The disruption of those calling for women to unite against this confirmation hearing because it would violate women’s right to choose had gone extremely awry. These protesters were filled with such hate, that they spewed out what they thought was their right to do and didn’t care who got in the way.
- I stopped to just say a quick prayer for these young future female voters.
- I prayed that God would take away what they had just witnessed, or at least make their memory of what was supposed to be a glorious and proud day for them, seeing their daddy do what very few people in history had done…
But it was not to be. I don’t have to explain how catastrophic the confirmation hearings were. This is not a bump on the road in our history. This is a consolidated, specific, and intentional scheme for this country’s demise. I won’t get into who I believe is behind all these perfectly, well thought out protests, that’s for another post.
I will ask every person reading this to ask themselves the following:
- Is voting morally against women’s rights? No, it’s not. When moral people are in office, all people thrive and rejoice (See Proverbs 29).
- Is voting morally against killing babies that include future doctors, pastors, Presidents, congressional leaders, missionaries, etc., the right thing to do? The bible says you shall not commit murder(See Exodus 20). Especially against the innocents (See Exodus 23).
- If you are a female, do you approve of killing female babies or any babies for that matter?
- These babies who in the future, could end up being the first in their family doctors, CEO’s, Presidents,Teachers, cancer curers, etc.?
- If you condone this killing of females, is this not hypocrisy on your part?
- Does the party you belong to condone killing other female future voters? Again, is this not hypocrisy on their part?
- Isn’t it an oxymoron to be fighting for your rights so passionately but at the same time allow the killing of what you are passionate about?
If you agree that killing any unborn human being is wrong, please go and vote on your morals and not your Political Party.
Please and Thank you…Those wonderful almost extinct words that are going away like the cassette recorder, the landline phones, and prudent public education.
Gone are the days that I hear kids asking for something without sounding like dictatorial commands. I see it everywhere. I see it in this millennial generation but they are not the only ones. People my age are beginning to be affected. It’s like one of those zombie movies which starts out by patient zero contracting a deadly form of virus. Then turning patient zero into a walking dead like person moaning and groaning at everything without any form of intelligible words coming out of them.
When I hear a person barking out orders to people in public, it makes me cringe. Especially if they have kids around them. We are becoming the Siri and Alexa Commander Generation.
I wish Siri and Alexa had a special button that would make everyone asking them questions say please before their services could answer anything. Then in order for Siri or Alexa to take the person asking to the links or information, they would have to say, “Thank you, Siri,” or “Thanks, Alexa!”
Imagine a world where you go to order food or grab a coffee, and you hear every single person saying those two precious words!
- When I do hear those tow precious words coming out of someone, I hear angels in heaven rejoicing because another angel has earned their wings….okay, not really but it’s almost like that in my mind.
Believe or not, when I do hear those two words being used by a family, I will go by and thank the parents for doing a wonderful job in teaching their kids those two very small but hugely important words.
You see, without the constant training of kids asking, there is no humility. Without kids thanking, there could be no spirit of gratitude.
So parents, adults, and everyone in between; let’s please get back to having a spirit of humility and of gratitude…Thanks and God bless you all…